Home - Benvenuti | Contatti | Mappa del Sito    Versione italiana English Version Deutsch Version Version francais Arabian Version Arabian Version
"Il Filo d'Erba" Altaura e Monte Ceva - Padova - Veneto - Italia
Home |Farmhouse accomodation | Restaurant | Educational Farm | Groups | Products | Events | Gallery | Contacts

Hospitality: Rooms at Altaura in Casale di Scodosia

The possibility of accomodation in Altaura of Casale di Scodosia :


- Accomodation of Double Room
(for couples and families)

- Accomodation of Mansard roof (for groups or large families)


Accomodation of Double Room :

The rooms are located in the ex-tobacco buildings of the recently restored seventeenth century farm complex. Each room has a private bathroom, screened windows, television. Guests are free to participate in the everyday life on the farm as well as the activities as part of the educational programs and themed days.

Our agritourism friendly facilities, complete with a professional kitchen, are equipped to host meetings, banquets, classes, etc.

We also accept reservations of large groups of adults or children that want to participate in farm activities for longer periods of time.

 

Accomodation of Mansard roof :

There are 2 mansard roofs that they located in the ex-tobacco buildings of the recently restored seventeenth century farm complex. Each room has a private bathroom, screened windows

  

 

Planimetria Altaura

How to find us

PRICES
Price per room per night varies from € 50 to € 120. We can provide a baby cradle for € 10. An extra bed can be added for € 15.

Prices include: tax, hot water, electricity, weekly linens, heating and bicycles.

Serivices include: cleaning, refridgerator, microwave, and TV. By request: high chair and cribs for children up to 3 years of age and also use of the professional kitchen.

Extras:
- breakfast, in-room, € 5,00 per person
- extra bed € 15,00 per person per bed
- laundry (shared with the other apartments)
- shopping items
- daily cleaning

Payment: we require 30% of the payment at the time of booking, and the remaining 70% should be paid upon arrival.
We accept payments from PayPal, or through postal money order, online money order, or C/C

For payments with Paypal you can use the address dfmaria@libero.it

C/C payments can be made through: Crediveneto Credito Cooperativo Filiale di Padova, Piazza Erbe 5, 35122 Padova – Italia
SWIFT CODE: ICRAITRRTD 0 (zero)
C.I.N.  Y
ABI 07057
CAB 12100
C/C 000004295569
I.B.A.N. IT 77 Y 07057 12100 000004295569
Intestazione del conto Crediveneto Az. Altaura e Monte Ceva di Maria Dalla Francesca

Number of occupants: unfortunately, we are not allowed to have a number of guests above the number of beds.

Arrival and Departure: we kindly ask you to arrive between the hours of 15 and 19. Check out is 11.


SUBSCRIBE to our NEWSLETTER
Email: 
Name: 
  -  
to receive our proposal of activities!

Video Altaura

Video M.te Ceva


Castello del Catajo

Websites
suggested:

Fattorie del Panda

Ville Venete Scuole

Progetto Euganeo

IL FILO D’ERBA - AZIENDA AGRICOLA BIOECOLOGICA ALTAURA E MONTE CEVA
Sedi: ALTAURA, Via Correr 25, Altaura, 35040 Casale di Scodosia, PD | MONTE CEVA, Via Cataio 68, Cà’ Vecchia, 35041 Battaglia Terme, PD
Tel: +39 347 2500714 Fax: +39 347 2500714 E-Mail: dfmaria@libero.it | www.scuolafattoria.it P.IVA 03463430284 Powered by Luca Turrin